James R. Barnes - Attorney Profile
You may ask
yourself, why hire James R. Barnes over all he many attorney’s in the
area? Simply put, he is passionate about the law and has the experience
and proven results to aggressively handle your case. His focus is on
solving your legal problems.
Call 850.444.7444 for an appointment. Your
first consultation is free.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal: Felony and Misdemeanor / Federal and State Courts
- Injury: Motor Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability and Personal Injury Protection Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1992
- Florida, 1990
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi, 1990 J.D.
- St. Leo University, St. Leo, Florida 1987 B.A.
- 21 years of vast trial experience; has handled thousands of cases.
- Featured on CNN and Court TV.
- Worked for insurance companies and knows how to secure your best injury claim outcome.
Honors and Awards
- Accepted into
the prestigious Million Dollar Advocate Forum.
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum was established in 1993
one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United
States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and
multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S.
lawyers are members.
- Escambia County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 1993 - 1994
- James R. Barnes, Esquire, 2009 - Present
- Michles & Booth, Associate, 2001 - 2009
- Young, Bill & Fugett, Associate, 1999 - 2001
- Eddins, Ridlehoover & Barnes, Partner, 1992 - 1999
- Office of The Public Defender, Trial Attorney, 1990 - 1992
Copyright © 2017 James. R Barnes - All rights reserved.